Download Windows 12 Lite ISO 64-bit Release Date, Features ISO Microsoft. windows 12 lite Update from Windows 10 update service. windows 12 lite Linux update free. Now the most relevant and common Microsoft operating system is Windows 10, which was released in the summer of 2015. Nevertheless, it was not too long to remain the latest in its class, since it would soon be introduced, and then a new platform for computers, tablets, laptops, and other electronic devices would be released, and it was called Windows 12. Currently, the American corporation, which creates it, does not advertise its upcoming release of the new Windows 12 release date, but this is indicated by many obvious facts, which are simply impossible not to notice. It is already known what window 12 features it will be able to please all users when it comes out. In addition, it is known how much a license will cost for the Microsoft windows 12 release date.
Obviously, the new platform window 12 will be better than any available now, and this will be expressed literally in everything. So, it will provide increased speed, an enhanced security system, and at the same time a significant increase in battery life on laptops and tablets due to code optimization, the latest energy-saving algorithms, and a reduction in the number of background processes. However, this is far from everything that this platform for electronic devices can pleasantly please. Users in Windows 12 can rely on a completely new incredibly beautiful appearance of the entire interface, which will definitely please all users. This will be supplemented with new menu items and simplify the entire navigation to make the process of using this OS more simple and understandable.
People are looking for Windows 12 download
- Windows 12
- Windows 12 download
- windows 12 iso download
- Microsoft Windows 12 iso
- Windows 12 release date 2021
- Windows 12 64-bit download
- Download Windows 12 iso
- windows 12 lite
- Windows 12 installation
- windows 12 iso file download
Windows 12 New Operating System Coming Soon!
According to currently available data, the new operating system will be able to update seamlessly for the user, that is, all updates will load in the background, and then quietly take effect without the need to reboot or exit the system. This will greatly simplify the process of installing updates since it does not require spending money. This, without any doubt, will please all users, because due to this, it will be possible to improve the user experience. Moreover, the installation system for updates in Windows 12 will be as reliable as possible, so if something suddenly breaks partially or completely, the user will be able to return everything back in a couple of clicks within a couple of weeks after spending literally 5 minutes.
The new operating system will turn out to be the most reliable of all that Microsoft has ever released, and it will also receive native support for Android smartphones, having received full synchronization with such. According to currently available data, the presentation of Windows 12 will take place in the first quarter of 2021, that is, from January to March inclusive, and then, after that, this platform will be available for installation on all computers and other gadgets of users. It is expected that its release in the final stable form will have in the third quarter, that is, it will be possible to download it somewhere in September. As for the price of a license, this will cost $ 200 (13,000 rubles), how much does the licensed version of the most affordable Windows 10 build cost now? It remains to be believed
What You Can Expect From Windows 12 iso
It is worth noting that Microsoft will offer each user a free VR headset that upgrades to Windows 12. HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and Dell will manufacture VR headsets for Microsoft. Redmond wants to make VR available and affordable to the vast public.
To end this surprising news, we remind you that it is not clear yet when it is going to be released. Microsoft is really trying to make VR accessible and affordable to the general public, but we have no clue what features Windows 12 lite will bring – and if Windows 12 OS will. Microsoft has stated that Windows 10 is the last, and they will continue to upgrade it. In other words, there would be no window 11 or 12.
Download Windows 12 Iso 64 bit
You can download the latest version of Windows 12 from Microsoft
What Experts Say More About Next Operating System Windows 12
According to MICROSOFT “Right now we’re releasing Windows 10, and because Windows 10 is the last version of Windows, we’re all still working on Windows 10,” – Jerry Nixon “
Microsoft is working on bugs faced by Windows 10 users by offering multiple updates, so there is no chance for Windows 12. Moreover, according to Jerry Nixon, this is the final version of Windows. Many people still face problems such as compatibility problems with games and software and many minor issues.
Microsoft has officially released the Windows 10 May 2019 update to the public. Also
Known as version 1903, the update has been available for Windows Insiders in slow and release preview rings for a few weeks. The Windows manufacturer said in April that the May 2019 update would remain in the preview ring to detect any issues before extensive deployment.
The company is striving for the disaster that was the last Windows 10 October 2018 update. However, with the Windows 10 May 2019 update, Microsoft has not only delayed public releases but is also introducing controls to help users avoid surprise upgrades to the latest version. All users will now have the ability to explicitly choose whether they want to update their device and hold the update for up to 35 days.
While you can install version 1903 directly through the settings (if it has been made available for your device), you can also select Clean Install using the Windows 10 May 2019 update ISO files. Before downloading, don’t forget to check the system manufacturer requirements as Windows Maker updated the requirements list for the first time since bringing Windows 10 back in 2015.
Windows 12 Lite is awesome!
Windows 12 Lite is released on 11 Feb 2020! At first glance, you might think that a new version of the Windows series is released. Is it frightening, people who don’t understand the situation think it is true? In fact, this name is completely different from what you think. This is not a Windows series system, you have to think more. This is based on Linux Lite 4.8 of the Linux operating system, Windows 10 uses a flat wallpaper and icon pack.
Windows 12 Lite’s website description states that it perfectly solves all the problems in poor Windows 10, is a superb operating system, the desktop is better than Windows 10 in all aspects, can perfectly replace Windows 10, and of course, it can also start up.
In the Windows 12 Lite slogan, a series of satires on Windows 10 were also made. I don’t know what Microsoft thinks, and it may not be too rare to ignore these satires:
- － No unwanted update patches, no upgrade failures, and no pressure on you to buy more versions
- -No virus or extortion software, natural immunity
- -Dual-boot operation with Windows 7/10, free copying and editing of files
- -Starts up to three times faster than Windows 10 and takes about 10 seconds
- -Comes with a lot of the best software, more than 80,000 models are available in the software manager
- -Perfect support for Steam / NVIDIA graphics cards, and still play games
- -No authorization, no activation required, casual installation, data will not be stolen by Microsoft
- -No Microsoft advertising …Know More About on Windows 12 Lite download
As far as the name of Windows 12 Lite is concerned, I personally think that it is a bit of suspected speculation, and Microsoft was really taken aback, For more information go to Windows 12 Lite
Windows 12 Some Features and Concepts
Microsoft will soon announce the official date of its new operating system windows 12 which will be launched at the end of 2020 although various features of the operating system have been leaked. According to the leaked features, it can be said that it will be the most advance and protected operating system ever seen by computer geeks.
Features of Windows 12 leaked
1. start screen option was used by all the previous operating systems to launch applications, whereas this time Microsoft has gone old school or we can say a more traditional start menu again has been introduced according to the reports. Which is more user friendly as compared to the start screen option.
2. We are living in a lazy world nobody wants to move their finger and for the convenience of the users, Microsoft has now introduced Cortana 2.0 virtual assistant to assist you which is an advanced version of Cortana. It was first introduced in Windows Phone 8.1. A person can operate without lifting a finger with the help of Cortana. The performance of Cortana is better than Siri and Google.
3. windows 12 is a perfect mixture that will fit both on touchscreen devices and others also, The continuum feature of Windows 13 will give the option to users to work on both desktop modes and will also be able to operate on mobile phones and tablets. While in tablet mode the start menu will work like the desktop mode and fit full screen. The button to switch on or off the feature of tablet mode will be given in the action center.
4. Xbox version x app will be an inbuilt feature of Windows 12 the Xbox app will display all the activities of your Xbox Live friends and will display your activity feed also. The left side will display an opportunity to chat with your Xbox Live friends and also an opportunity to share and view clips of their games while the right side of the app will display the friend lists.
5. to protect your computer Microsoft has given the best possible securities in Windows 12 which will include a windows defender by default, which has just changed the decimation of security and taken it to the next level. Window Defender will be having antivirus protection for the safeguarding of your system.
Action Center Notification
6. notifications are very important for every business and also for personal use this part of the operating system is used both professionally and personally. All your reminders are archived here and help you remind it is called a basecamp of useful information.
Windows 12 Iso Release date 2020
It is known that the presentation of Windows 12 will take place in November-December this year, that is, in a few months, when Microsoft should publicly present it to the public. Following this, a few days later, testing will begin as part of the Windows Insider Early Access Program, which everyone can join without any restrictions. This will be carried out for at least 3-5 months from the moment of announcement, therefore, the new platform is likely to enter the market in final stable form in 29 June 2020. It goes without saying that more precise dates will be announced during its announcement, and this will happen soon.
Which is better, Windows 10 or Windows 12
There is much in common between familiar Windows 7 and the latest Windows 10, but there are many more differences. We present a comparative overview of the two systems so that you can decide which one is closer to you.
Windows 10 and Windows 12: What are the similarities and differences?
Windows 12 is an attempt by Microsoft to synchronize among themselves all kinds of devices running the same OS. This includes computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and Xbox game consoles. Windows 10, in turn, is designed exclusively for PCs and laptops. With this in mind, the “top ten” has a lot of what is not in the “seven”, but there is also enough in common.
- The main difference is, of course, the design. Windows 12 is optimized for the monitor, for the touchscreen. Windows 10 is designed only for the presence of a computer mouse and has a Start menu. In Windows 12, the Start menu is returned, but it is combined with a set of tiles, which makes the new OS convenient for users of any device.
- Another difference between Windows 12 and Windows 10 is the search function. Search in Windows 10 allows you to search for files and applications on the local computer. In Windows 12, the range of search is expanding: the user can directly search from the desktop to search the Internet, as well as in the Windows Store app store. In addition, the new system has a voice search, performed using the Cortana assistant.
- Another difference is file management. Both Windows 10 and Windows 12 use Explorer, but in the new system it is much more convenient and informative. Explorer in Windows 12 has a “ribbon” of functions, like modern Microsoft Office, and the copy-and-paste windows display the speed of the operation in the form of graphs. All this Windows 12 also took from Windows 8.1.
- A big difference between the two systems is the notification. In Windows 10, each application throws its pop-ups onto the screen, plus there is a notification area in the lower right corner of the screen. In the “top ten”, in turn, all system and application notifications are collected in one tape and, in addition, are ordered by time.
- A major innovation compared to Windows 10 is made in terms of managing the workspace. Windows 12 finally has virtual desktops that Android users are used to and Mac OS users and Linux fans have long been accustomed to. In Windows 10 they are not yet, although there is already support for multiple monitors.
- Windows 10 is crazy popular with computer game enthusiasts. Windows 12 intends to seize the palm. The system includes DirectX 12, which provides a significant increase in game performance, as well as comprehensive integration with Xbox through an integrated application with a connection to Xbox Live.
Windows 12 editions
Windows 12 has six different editions that were improving the program.
Windows 12 has six different editions, developed one over the other in a successive and incremental way, improving or adapting the program to new needs. These editions are:
- Starter. It was the initial edition, with less functionality of all. It had an incomplete version of the interface, few customization options and, therefore, being also the lightest, it was suitable for netbooks or personal computers with low performance.
- Home Basic. Although with an interface still incomplete, similar to that of the starter, this edition for home computers has greater connectivity and customization functions.
- Premium Home. It is an improved version of Home Basic, with greater customization and interface capabilities, with Windows Media Center and multiple codecs to play multimedia files.
- Professional. Equivalent to Vista Business, that is, the option for business or work computers, which brings all the functions of the Home Premium and also data backup, online protection, and file encryption capabilities, to defend the privacy of the data handled.
- Enterprise. The Professional edition adds a multi-language package and a complex series of software online defense work and data protection, which makes it ideal for computers and networked businesses. It was sold only by business contract with Microsoft.
- Ultimate. The final version which has the full potential of the operating system, is for sale to the general public.
Windows 12 Iso requirements
To work on a computer, Windows 12 requires:
- 32 or 64-bit computer architecture
- Minimum 1 GHz processor
- RAM of 1 GB or 2 GB minimum
- Graphic card
- DirectX9 graphics device with support for WDDN 1.0 drivers
- DVD-R / RW optical drive
- 16 – 20 Gigabytes available from hard disk
- Touch monitor (optional)
Windows 12 Pro advantages
Windows 12 presented the following list of advantages over previous versions of the program:
- Greater synchronization between the user and the computer, taking advantage of tools such as the touch screen and voice recognition.
- It occupies less space and requires less kernel.
- Supports 32 and 64-bit architectures.
- It saves energy by using the machine components to a lesser extent.
Disadvantages of Windows 12
Similarly, this version presented some drawbacks compared to other versions of Windows:
- It does not have support or compatibility with drivers and technologies considered “obsolete”, marking a before and after.
- New and fresh installation of the operating system is mandatory for users of previous versions.
- It is a more expensive version than the previous ones.
- Popular Windows tools such as Movie Maker, Live Essentials, and others were removed.
- Less control is available from the user regarding Windows updates and remote management by the company.
Windows 12 Iso Misconception
Some said that there would be no 11, 12, 13, etc.Rather, major releases are made in the spring and fall. The latest major release is the May 2019 update. The next one is rumored to be in October of this year. Microsoft is doing this to play with your head. They are tired of people complaining about how much trouble there is in upgrading to version 11, 12, 13, etc. At this time, Microsoft does not intend to release another iteration of Windows.
This will be Windows 10 path 293482349 or just Windows patch 10239128 … maybe they will just remove the number of ’10 ‘to rename Windows. There will be only one Office version similar to the Office Pack 365.According to Microsoft, Windows 10 will be the final iteration with only new build-upsbeing implemented to upgrade and improve.MS has decided to just update and stop numbering. There are some fantasy speculations and suggestions on Windows 12 with codenames like Fusion and others.
People search terms:
- windows 12 iso
- windows 12 release date
- windows 12 download
- windows 12 iso pro
- windows 12 setup
- windows 12
- windows 12 torrent
- windows 12 image download iso
- Download Windows 12 iso file
- window 12 disk image
- window 12 ISO image file
- windows 12 64bit